Followers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"My Friend gets abused"

Novel Pitch



Hi my name is Candy Torres. The novel I'm writing about is called "My Friend gets abused". This novel can be for parents, children and also teens who been throught this life and who are going thought this life now. The school I go to has Drama 24/7 everyday never stops. Well my friend name is Jeniffer Perez I love her a lot but when I met her i didn't like her until I got transferred to her class. Me and Jeniffer are very close friends one day Jeniffer and Nicole were sitting at the lunch table and I ask "What happen Jeniffer?'' and Nicole said "You can't know about it" and Jeniffer said " No let her know your not the only one that can know about what going through in my life". So Jeniffer told me what happen with what her aunt did to her. Jeniffer's aunt hit her with the broom and bit her on her finger and i was scared and Jeniffer was scared too. So Nicole said to Jeniffer "When you get home pack your stuff and when we go home from school your coming with me home" and Jeniffer said "okay"


So me and the girls got to second period class and Jeniffer got a headache in Mr. Mikel's class so Mr.Mikel called her aunt to come and pick her up when her aunt came to the English Language Art class. My other friend NayNay that her aunt said to her "Jeniffer why are you sitting next to Candy what did i say to you, do you want me to embarrass you in front of your whole class?" and Jeniffer said "No". So they left one day Nicole, Jeniffer, Shadari,Ayanna and I went to NayNay's house to do homework so when Jeniffer and I left I told Jeniffer "Want to come to my house".


I told her to come because she left her shoes in my house so we went to my house and it was late in the night and Jeniffer said "Candy I'm scared cause when i get home my aunt gonna hit me and do what she want to do with me like send me to ACS" so i said to her "You know what Jeniffer stay with me until my mom comes from work" and Jeniffer was scared.

So we waited and one of Jeniffer's aunt boyfriend called my house harassed me on the phone saying "Look little girl I'm kill you and try to rape you and is Jeniffer there?" and i said "no there is no Jeniffer here sorry Wrong number" and i hung up so Jeniffer was crying and i was crying when my mom came home i said "Mommy, Jeniffer's aunt boyfriend called harassed me on the phone" and my mom was talking to Jeniffer and she was crying to my mom saying "Ms.Peralta i want to stay here because I'm scared to go home"

Do you think that Jeniffer is making a big mistake in her life right now?. Do you think she is gonna go to ACS?. Do you think her aunts gonna find her?. Well do you?

2 comments:

  1. reread you sample chapter ....... you dont make no sense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be quiet michellle loolzz i jus plainqq doe hit mii up on dominicanb144

    ReplyDelete