Followers

Friday, April 30, 2010

"I Wish This Would Have Never Happen To Me"

Hi my name is Alexis but people call me Alex in my old school and they still do now I am 13 years old and my life is messed up when I was 9 years old. I was living with my mother at the time even though I wanted to live with my father because I knew that I would have a perfect life with him over there. Any ways my mother married a man name Joel and he was a very nice man until he slap my mother around and punch her in her mouth. One day I was walking and it was 9:00 in the night and I just came from my after school on 127st and so on my eyes was going blurrier so couldn't see nothing and my, Step father Joel saw me and i though he was my boy friend Damian. My step father Joel toke me in to his house and toke off my clothes trying to rape me and he was also touching all up on me. I was yelling and as long I was yelling no one could here me yell "HELP".





The next morning I came home and my mother was hitting me with a pan and ask me "Where was you at all night get out the house I don't want you in here you stupid prostitute" and I was telling my mom "Mom no i was walking and Joel saw me toke me to his house and rape me and I was yelling and no one could here me mom please don't hit me". So I went to the doctor and I toke a pregnacy test and it was positive when my mom check the mail she fond the results and when i came into the door she hit me with the pan in my face and back so i didn't know what to do so i went and ran far away from home.


Is Alexis making a big mistake in her life? Do you think she gonna get hit by her mom? Do you think she gonna have that baby? Well what are you waiting for. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment