Followers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Homophone poem

When i was sitting down, my teacher said we have to do the math homework and that it's due on Monday. And when i forgot it's was due on Monday i didn't do my homework.

By accident I threw a frozen ice at my step bothers head when he was on the street and it went through his head that was so funny i was laughing . And then he was crying and threw back in my head it's hurt a alot.

My mother said that ''who's am i going to give the 5 dollar to and whose going to get it'' got and i got it and my brother was mad i was telling him ha ha u got noting but i do.



1 comment:

  1. Sarina-
    Good job, but I think you are still a little confused about who's/whose, threw/through, and its/it's. Can you repost this?
    Mr. Enders

    ReplyDelete